the diamond that started it all

the diamond that started it all

COME IN!

welcome to my blog...my mission is to give you a glimps of my life as a mother, wife, decorator, painter, and active woman. my inspiration comes from traveling, my education, and my family and friends. i have to admit upfront, however, that my "education" does not include a background in english, so please be patient with my grammar and spelling. i am, however, happy to share on this blog what i learn in my daily life from painting and decorating. here you will also find a real account of my struggles, my experiences, and my many reasons to rejoice. april, or the month of the diamond, is when my first and only daughter, mollie, was born. she is the reason i am a joyful mother, wife, and person today. i appreciate your time, and thank you in advance for your advice. perhaps one day you will be reading from my website but for now this homemade blog will do:-)
love, laura

Sunday, September 26, 2010

during



family room vault







master bath gutted




                                                                       
 

pantry door from old house depot


pantry goes in middle door and brick archway to the left

view from family room of brick archway

 
new opening to master


mollie lost two small closets for a bigger master bath...


raised casings to living, dining


made two bedroom closets more efficient


closed off lots of doorways in hall

No comments:

Post a Comment