the diamond that started it all

the diamond that started it all

COME IN!

welcome to my blog...my mission is to give you a glimps of my life as a mother, wife, decorator, painter, and active woman. my inspiration comes from traveling, my education, and my family and friends. i have to admit upfront, however, that my "education" does not include a background in english, so please be patient with my grammar and spelling. i am, however, happy to share on this blog what i learn in my daily life from painting and decorating. here you will also find a real account of my struggles, my experiences, and my many reasons to rejoice. april, or the month of the diamond, is when my first and only daughter, mollie, was born. she is the reason i am a joyful mother, wife, and person today. i appreciate your time, and thank you in advance for your advice. perhaps one day you will be reading from my website but for now this homemade blog will do:-)
love, laura

Friday, December 3, 2010

after!

photos of our house a few days before moving in...yay!  will update with furnishings soon and hopefully the back patio and porch too.


 


view from kitchen through archway to den


new butcher block island



new pantry door, icemaker


new built-in cabinets with old metal inlay



view of den vault and new fireplace


new heartpine doors to hallway


view from new opening to 2 bedrooms, cabinet doors added to existing shelving



mollie's room, just painted and stained floors

new master bath



doors to my walk-in closet:-)

my new favorite hideout!


new half bath off of playroom


No comments:

Post a Comment