the diamond that started it all

the diamond that started it all

COME IN!

welcome to my blog...my mission is to give you a glimps of my life as a mother, wife, decorator, painter, and active woman. my inspiration comes from traveling, my education, and my family and friends. i have to admit upfront, however, that my "education" does not include a background in english, so please be patient with my grammar and spelling. i am, however, happy to share on this blog what i learn in my daily life from painting and decorating. here you will also find a real account of my struggles, my experiences, and my many reasons to rejoice. april, or the month of the diamond, is when my first and only daughter, mollie, was born. she is the reason i am a joyful mother, wife, and person today. i appreciate your time, and thank you in advance for your advice. perhaps one day you will be reading from my website but for now this homemade blog will do:-)
love, laura

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

on sunday i hosted a small baby girl shower at my house. it was fairly simple and considering my whole family was terribly sick the whole week prior, it was even more simple than i had imagined. turns out simple makes it more fun for everyone. thinking about 2 birthday parties to plan in the next month 3 weeks for my kids could be overwhelming, especially after coming across some of these crazy party blogs out there. like it or not, i am not concerned....all kids care about is having fun anyway, right!





No comments:

Post a Comment